Located in the heart of the Riviera di Ponente, in the province of Savona, Finale Ligure is subdivided in three urban, Finalborgo, Final and Final Pia Marina. Finalborgo is the medieval village and is considered one of the most beautiful towns in Italy. This country is more developed in the Middle Ages, as the capital of the Marquis of Finale. Famous and wonderful are the ancient palaces built between the fourteenth and sixteenth centuries, as Cavasola Palace with its frescoes and decorations, or the Court House, which was restored on several occasions, the façade decoration painting typical of the fifteenth century. Also important are the city's theaters, as Aycardi Theatre, the oldest theater of nineteenth-century Western Liguria and Theatre Camillo Sivori, closed to the public since 1956 unfit for use, but currently under renovation for a future opening. Final Marina is famous for its palace and the two civilians arches dedicated to Margarita Teresa of Spain and Charles Albert of Savoy, as Buraggi Palace, seat of the municipality of Finale Marina, built in the late sixteenth century. It also introduced a military fortress built by the Genoese and partly demolished by the Spaniards in the seventeenth century. Varigotti is a major tourist destination and a fraction of Finale Ligure. One of the most popular beaches is situated on the promontory of Punta Crena, a long and wide beach dotted with beaches, but also has a wide beach.